Connect with you Angels
Introduction to Connecting with your Angels
Your Angels are everywhere! Asking an Angel for help is one of our most power spiritual practices. We can ask the Angels for immediate help at any time and in any place.
A Jewish proverb says that “Every blade of grass has an Angel bending over it saying. ‘Grow, Grow!” Just as every person has one or more Guiding Angels that help and assist them, every human activity – partnerships, businesses, organizations and relationships – also have one or more Angels that preside over offerings of grace, assistance and blessings for them. Call upon your Angels whenever you are need. Here are some tips that will help you.
7 Steps to Help you Connect with your Angels
1) Ask for your Angels help – Angels offer us help 24/7; the more receptive we are, the more help they can give us. If you diminish your receptivity you limit your Angels ability to help you. Create your own invocations, or prayers, that specifically call for the help you need. Realize that when you call upon your Angel, that what really happens is that you open yourself into greater receptivity to their assistance. (see www.AskAnAngel.org for examples of invocations that begin the Angel Messages there.)
Realize yourself as fully worthy of Angelic assistance. Angels work with everyone regardless of personal histories and beliefs. Angels are infinite and omnipresent – your request does not diminish them in anyway nor does it affect their ability to be with and help everyone else at the same time. They exist beyond our experience of time and space. They respond to everyone with complete unconditional love.
2) Connect with your inner divine child as you call upon your Angels and ask for help. Your inner divine child is whole, innocent and true – and recognizes Angels as true and trustworthy gifts of Creator. This will help create openness, receptivity, excitement, eagerness and wonder as you prepare to receive the gift your Angels have prepared for you.
3) Hand everything over to your Angels during your time of invocation and prayer. Every issue, problem, worry and fear as well as every good intention and positive outcome you imagine as the result of your request. Release all expectations of how your request will be answered.
4) Express Appreciation and Gratitude – Find and express genuine appreciation and gratitude for things exactly as they are. If you are struggling with this, ask your Angels to help you to find the love that is present in whatever difficulty you are facing. Have patience with this and let go of any expectation of how the love may be revealed to you.
5) Know that it is done – Every prayer is answered and grace is always given. If you fear that your prayer will not be answered, then ask for help in understanding and seeing more clearly. Trust that you will see the love in every answered prayer. You are known completely and loved unconditionally by the Angels and nothing that will serve you is ever withheld from you.
6) Act quickly on the guidance you receive – accept the opportunity and act upon it immediately. Angelic help is infinite and unlimited – you cannot use it up or run out of it. You cannot ask for ‘too much’ and the Angels are joyously happy to give to you without limit. The faster you act, the faster you receive more assistance!
7) Celebrate yourself exactly as you are in the moment. Leave any critical judgments or negative feelings about yourself, your life, or others in the hands of the Angels for healing. Even if it is just for a few moments, let go of everything that is not of love for yourself and everything around you. In this moment of surrender much more can done for you by your Angels than you can accomplish on your own. Thank yourself and your Angels for deepening and the relationship between you.
Christopher Dilts is an internationally recognized Angel Intuitive and Healer has been helping people learn to connect with their Angels. He has facilitated positive change for hundreds of people by helping them develop a deeply personal relationship with their Guiding Angels.
Please feel welcome to contact us directly to ask questions about Angels, schedule sessions, or about booking Christopher for speaking engagements, conferences, workshops or interviews.
On our Events page you can learn about his regular worldwide Angel Healing Circles by phone events and Ask an Angel Questions & Answers by phone events. You can also contact Christopher for information on booking an individual session, large or small group gatherings, or for organizational consultants.
For immediate help check out his 7 tips by Christopher; you can also discover all of Christopher’s services & Ask an Angel’s free offerings throughout this website.