The topic of prosperity is near and dear to the Angels. Your Guardian Angels, and all Angels, are constantly arranging success and prosperity for you. Part of the mission of your Guardian Angels is to ensure that opportunities for prosperity abound around you.The Angel of Prosperity brings the qualities of prosperity to you. The Angel of Prosperity helps you to attune to the qualities, attitudes, beliefs and behaviors that will bring you more prosperity. This Angel will help you learn which beliefs and behaviors to strengthen within you, and which beliefs and behaviors are undermining your prosperity.
Invocation to the Angel of Prosperity
Blessed and beloved Angel of Prosperity, be with me and share with me the laws of prosperity. Beloved Angel, inform my mind, infuse my spirit, increase my magnetism for true prosperity. Beloved Angel, I welcome your insights, healing energy, revelations and all that you can share with me to increase my prosperity and free me from my self-imposed limitations.
Beloved Angel, help me to open to the prosperity that is my natural birthright. I know that God intends goodness and Grace for me. With your help, I open to receive all the good things that are laid before me. Beloved Angel, help me to know what I am to do and what I am to release into the good care of God.
Message from the Angel of Prosperity
Dear child of God, you are beloved of God. All aspects of God: Divine Father; Divine Mother; the manifestation of love and goodness throughout creation, welcome you into your natural place of prosperity. It is intended that you flourish in your life upon earth. Your soul, embodied in human form, comes to Earth as a seed comes into a garden. Your Divine Mother and Divine Father prepare a garden for you. In their infinite wisdom, they understand your every need. With love deeper and greater than can be imagined, this garden is prepared for you. Your soul carries within it a divine plan for your own success and prosperity. Just as an acorn grows into an oak tree, your soul carries within it a seed of your goodness, peace, prosperity and generosity.
Your soul contains within it the goodness of God. It has all that is needed to follow this goodness into your own expression of love in your life. Have confidence that every quality, every ability, and every ingredient necessary for your success exists within you already.
Just a seed will sprout, take root and grow in a well-prepared garden, so too does your own soul have the power to take root and grow within you. This seed, once sprouted, sends its roots down into the soil and lifts its head up to the heavens. So must you, in growing toward your own prosperity, sink your roots deep into the earth and raise your head up to the heavens.
Your root is your root chakra, which resides at the base of your spine and sends energy down your legs, through the soles of your feet, and into the earth. Remember that the Divine Mother aspect of Creator is embodied in the body of the earth. As your root chakra opens and descends to the center of the earth, you are able to draw up into your energy body, your physical body, and your mind everything that will make your prosperity grounded, solid, steady and strong. As you turn your head and your crown chakra up to the heavens, you receive the inspiration, the grace, the vision and the information to lead you into greater prosperity.
Remember that once the seed is sprouted, it allows itself to be supported and nourished by the earth beneath it. It allows itself to receive the light and energy from the sun above it. It breathes in life from the air around it. Take note of how grounded you generally are. Note how receptive you are through your crown chakra to inspiration, to vision, to certainty about your place in the divine plan. The seed and the sprout are but vessels for the Holy Spirit to move through and manifest their perfect form in every unique expression of plant, flower and tree. The same is true for you.
- Sit comfortably with your feet flat on the floor, your back upright, and your hands turned upward on your lap.
- Begin a gentle three-part breathing technique. First breathe into your belly, completely relaxing your belly and allowing it to expand. Then breathe into your abdomen, allowing it to expand. Then breathe into the top of your lungs, allowing full expansion. Pause for a count of three while your lungs are full of air. Breathe out from the top of your lungs, from your abdomen, and from your belly and pause for a count of three before you breathe in again. Repeat this breathing pattern for two to five minutes, allowing you to relax. Let this deep, gentle breathing pattern relax your body, relax your nervous system and calm your mind.
- Sense your root chakra at the base of your spine, moving down your legs, through the soles of your feet and deep into the earth. Remember that your root chakra is built for this. It has its own intelligence, and when released, it will seek to connect to the center of the earth of its own accord.
- Continue the three-part breathing technique. Now breathe up through your root chakra, allowing your breath to carry all of the goodness that nourishes and refreshes you, up from the earth through your root chakra and into your body.
- Began to also breathe into your crown chakra, drawing inspiration, grace, intelligence and vision down from the heavens. Continue breathing in from your root, breathing into your crown, and allow your breath to gently begin to focus upon your heart chakra.
- Center your awareness in your heart chakra. As you breathe in from your root and crown, allow your breath to carry the energy of the earth and the energy of the heavens into your heart. Continue this 3-part breathing and allow your heart to fill with this love and energy. Intend that your heart become filled and eventually overflowing with what you draw from the heavens above and from the earth below. Know that you are deeply connected to heaven and earth, and that all is supporting you and flowing through you.
- Ask now that your Guardian Angels help you to see the next step on your path to greater prosperity. Invoke the Angel of Prosperity to help you to send out a magnetic wave of attraction. This wave will move out from you like ripples across a pond – arranging and attracting people, resources, places and synchronicities that are perfectly attuned to your next step.
- Release all expectation of how this help will come. In place of expectation, choose deep receptivity. Allow a shift in your perceptions so that what you see, hear, feel and know shifts more into alignment with the truth that God intends good for you. By allowing your perceptions to shift, you will see these good opportunities, rather than pass them by. Be aware that sometimes the greatest opportunities come first in the form of the mustard seed, rather than the mountain. Truly it is the power of your seed thoughts and seed intentions that will grow most strongly – for they are infused with the ability to channel the powers of heaven and earth for your benefit.
This process, with practice, can be completed in 5 to 10 minutes. It is recommended that you do it each morning and, if possible, each evening before going to sleep. Experiment with it. Try this process for 21 days and notice the results. Keep a brief journal, especially noticing the shifts in your perceptions. You will see the people around you differently, the opportunities around you will expand, the difficulties will diminish and you will find yourself much more able to harness the powers of heaven and earth for expressing your own growth and goodness.
All the Angels are ever with you. We hear your every call. We answer you at many levels. We encourage practicing your ability to be receptive and to deepen your perceptions of our presence. All blessings to you, for truly, you are loved by us all.
Christopher Dilts is an internationally recognized Angel Intuitive and Healer has been helping people learn to connect with their Angels. He has facilitated positive change for hundreds of people by helping them develop a deeply personal relationship with their Guiding Angels.
Please feel welcome to contact us directly to ask questions about Angels, schedule sessions, or about booking Christopher for speaking engagements, conferences, workshops or interviews.
On our Events page you can learn about his regular worldwide Angel Healing Circles by phone events and Ask an Angel Questions & Answers by phone events. You can also contact Christopher for information on booking an individual session, large or small group gatherings, or for organizational consultants.
For immediate help check out his 7 tips by Christopher; you can also discover all of Christopher’s services & Ask an Angel’s free offerings throughout this website.