– In Abrahamic religions, Gabriel (God is my strength) is an angel who typically serves as a messenger sent from God to certain people.
– The Archangel Jophiel (“Beauty of God”) is also known as Iophiel, Iofiel, Jofiel, Yofiel (“Divine Beauty”), Youfiel and Zophiel (“My Rock is God”).
– Michael is an archangel in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic teachings. Roman Catholics, the Eastern Orthodox, Anglicans, and Lutherans refer to him as “Saint Michael the Archangel” and also as “Saint Michael”. Orthodox Christians refer to him as the “Taxiarch Archangel Michael” or simply “Archangel Michael”.
– Raguel is referred to as the archangel of justice, fairness, harmony, and vengeance . In the Book of Enoch Raguel is one of the seven archangels whose function is to take vengeance on the world of the luminaries who have transgressed God’s laws. And is also mentioned in the first writings ever found of Enoch who was the first man who ever started writing and the sentence is “Word of blessing of Henok, wherewith he blessed the chosen and righteous who would be alive in the day of tribulation for the removal of all wrongdoers and backsliders.”.
– Raphael (Standard Hebrew “It is God who heals”, “God Heals”, “God, Please Heal”) is an archangel of Judaism and Christianity, who in the Judeo-Christian tradition performs all manners of healing.
– Uriel (God is my light”, Auriel/Oriel (God is my light) Standard Hebrew Uriʾel, Tiberian Hebrew ʾÛrîʾēl) is one of the archangels of post-Exilic Rabbinic tradition, and also of certain Christian traditions.