Angel sessions are gentle, compassionate, kind and loving. They offer a powerful opportunity to receive help from your Angels and to work as deeply as you wish on any issues you are facing. Christopher will listen very deeply to both your Angels and help you to connect more deeply with their presence.
To best prepare for your Angel session, here are a few suggestions:
- You may want to visit the “Angel Sessions” page for information on what to expect during the session.
- Create some space around the time for the call. Give yourself a few minutes to relax and get ready, and leave yourself 30 minutes or more after the call to integrate, appreciate and rest, take a walk, or journal.
- From the time your session is first scheduled, hold an intention to let your Angels be with you, guide you, and work with whatever issues you feel you want help with.
- Arrange a private time and place for the call that you will find comfortable, not be interrupted, and will feel safe in.
- Land lines are usually better than cell phones for the call, but cell phones are OK if necessary.
- Remember to drink extra water after the call.
- If you like, you can email Christopher ahead of time with what’s going on in your life, what you’d like assistance with, or the questions that you have… but this is not necessary. It’s also helpful to Christopher to have your birthdate, year, time, and location.