Frequently Asked Questions About Angels
Christopher Dilts answers people’s most frequently asked questions about Angels, covering everything from spiritual definition of Angels, to guardian or guiding Angels, Angels as messengers of God, Angels and healing, Angels and health, Angels and relationships, Angels and financial success. Answers from the Angelic perspective are always uplifting and inspiring!
Click on the question to read the answer…
Questions About Angels
- Are there really Angels and have you ever personally seen one?
- I feel my departed cousin watching over me – am I crazy?
- What is your method of connecting to Angels vs. God himself?
- Are the Angels carrying out God’s answers?
- Are my Angels with me?
- How many Angels do I have?
- What are my Angels’ names?
- Is talking to the Angels the same as talking to God Himself?
- Are Angels the same as Spirit Guides?
- Do we have more than one Guardian Angel?
- My mom felt a presence the other night- was it her Guardian Angel?
Love & Relationships
Health & Healing
Higher Purpose & Life Work
Angel Help- Specific Requests
Ask your Question about Angels!
If you would like to ask a question about Angels, email email@example.com and be sure to include “Angel Question” somewhere in the subject line.
Please read before submitting your question: This column is dedicated to offering Angelic inspiration, hope, and answers to readers’ questions. Christopher contacts the Angels on your behalf and offers their response. Please limit your questions to one clear question. Remember, this is a free column, and Christopher cannot answer multiple questions from any individual, nor can he respond to all inquiries. Thank you for your cooperation and we welcome your questions.
Disclaimer: Christopher Dilts shares insights derived from intuitive communications. Any advice he offers is not meant to override your personal health providers’ recommendations/prescriptions, but is intended to offer a higher perspective on your question from the Angels.
Need content for your magazine or website?
The Q&A on this website, as well as the articles, are available for publication in your magazine or ezine. Please email us for permission, and make sure you credit Christopher Dilts and provide a link back to AskAnAngel.org. If you you would like to run a syndicated “Ask an Angel” column in your publication, and allow your readers to ask questions of their Angels directly to Christopher, please contact us.